"Where is my Edward Cullen?"
"Where is my Damon Salvatore?"
"Where is my Christian Grey?"
For your sake, jail I hope.
if you want to understand the psyche of our generation take a good look at the stories we tell ourselves about the future
because it isn’t flying cars or robot dogs, it’s faceless government surveillance and worldwide pandemics and militarized police brutality and the last dregs of humanity struggling to survive
our generation isn’t self-centered, or lazy, or whatever else they wanna say about us. we are young, and we are here, and we are deeply, deeply afraid.
- Lady on the bus next to me: Tell me again- what are you not going to do in daycare today?
- Little boy: I will not hit the teacher with a light saber.
- Lady: And why are you not going to hit her with a light saber?
- Boy: It is my toy, and my choice, but if I hit her with the light saber, I'm acting like a Sith.
- Lady: Do you want to be a Sith?
- Boy: No! I am Obi-Wan!
me and my brother were fighting and he grabs his phone and randomly calls a number and he says “is this the dog pound? because my sister is the biggest bitch”
Kimberly Elise, Oprah, and Thandie Newton in Vogue (1998)
Everybody Hates Chris is the best T.V show in the entire world
I don’t need this, my man has TWO JOBS